Green Business Plan Competition of INOTEK was started on November 25th, 2013 and ended by awarding night as part of Technology Innovation Forum 2014 on June 5th, 2014. The committee received 32 proposals, after thorough selection process only seven finalists had succeeded to be invited to present their green business plan on June 4, 2014.
The final presentation had examined by four competent adjudicators as follow:
- Mr. Prijo Soetedjo, Secretary of the INOTEK Board
- Mr. Martin Djamin, member of the Technology Energy Commission of National Research Council
- Mr. Aji Hermawan, Program Director of RAMP IPB
- Mr. Dicky Tarmizi, Country Director of STI Indonesia
The judges has decided the top 3 winners of the INOTEK Green Business Plan Competition, namely:
- PT. Bumibraja Nusantara with the product of Highly Efficient Steam Boiler (Stainless)
- CV. Joyfresh International with the product of Smart Stove
- CV. Agro Lestari Makmur with the product of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Taburmas
Each of winners receives a prize of US$ 10.000 and an opportunity to join in INOTEK mentoring program. Hopefully this competition can encourage the realization of Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs)-based science and technology as well as drive the development of green technology and renewable energy in Indonesia.