Innovator: Andy Suryansyah
- Mosquito repellent using UV light, audio-sonic frequency, and electronic components.
- Audio-sonic frequency can attract female mosquito and cut the mosquito life cycle.
- Environmentally friendly and no chemical residues.
- Reduce the incidence of mosquito-borne diseases.
- Cover made by wood.
- Available in three designs: deco, batik, and teak.
- Dimension: 18.5cm x 18.5cm x 18.5cm.
- Power: 16 watts for the audio and electrical components; and 9 watts for the UV Lamp.
- Audio frequency radius: 4 x 4 m.
Incubation Status: Commercialization stage
Incubation Period: April 2014 – April 2016