Innovator: Clara M. Kusharto
- High protein source to fulfill nutritional needs for infant, children and elderly.
- Accelerating the healing process for sick infant, children and adult.
- As an additional ingredient for snacks, crackers and porridge.
- Prevent malnutrition for infant, children and adult.
- Affordable price for middle and low income consumers.
- Nutrition composition: water 7.99%, protein 63.83%, fat 10.83%, and carbohydrate 20.51%
- Catfish’s protein contains amino acid essential
- Does not taste and smell like catfish
- Accelerating the healing process during illness
- Easy to consume
- Produced by PT. Carmelita Lestari
Incubation Status: Commercialization stage
Incubation Period: March 2011- June 2014